The people whome we like very much, godwill always keep them away from us. So that wemiss them every moment and think about themevery second............................
I was having the same feeling. I was searching about the one with ur name who made me in this situation. And I reached here. I dont know it's God or its evil, but it tries to keep u always away from ur Loving ones.. :-) Irf
hell ur mad thoughts...i need my true frnds around me alwayas ....same laike how moon to earth....how orbits keep dir frndsp btween dm..... by mubarack_84@yahoo.com
2 comments:
I was having the same feeling. I was searching about the one with ur name who made me in this situation. And I reached here. I dont know it's God or its evil, but it tries to keep u always away from ur Loving ones..
:-)
Irf
hell ur mad thoughts...i need my true frnds around me alwayas ....same laike how moon to earth....how orbits keep dir frndsp btween dm.....
by
mubarack_84@yahoo.com
Post a Comment